A simple twist on a creamy classic, make this easy cheesecake as a luxurious treat for after dinner or impress your friends at the next get together!
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup unsalted butter, chopped
1-1/3 cups sugar
11 oz cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup Macaw Mango Fruit Preserve
17 oz ricotta cheese
1-1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
1-1/2 tablespoon water
1/2 cup Macaw Mango Fruit Preserve
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Place the flour, sugar and butter in the bowl in a mixer at high speed until a rough dough forms.
3. Using the back of a spoon, press the mixture into the base of a lightly greased 20 cm round springform tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
4. Bake for 25 min or until golden. Set aside.
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar, 1/3 cup Mango Fruit Preserve, ricotta cheese, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
2. Place the corn starch and water in a separate bowl and mix until smooth.
3. Add the corn starch mixture to the cream cheese mixture.
4. Pour filling over the cooked base.
5. Bake cake until puffed and light golden around edges, about 40 minutes.
6. Turn the oven off and allow to cool for 40 minutes in the oven with the door closed.
7. Refrigerate uncovered overnight.
8. Top with 1/2 cup Mango Fruit Preserve and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Macaw Confections